US Ring Size Chart
All sizing on our site is in US sizing.
If you know your US ring size and you were sized at a jewelry store or department store in the past, you're all set, head to the product pages and select your US sizing.
If you bought a ring from a general fashion store in the past and that is your sizing basis, we do recommend that you complete Option #1 below just to double check the sizing to make sure it matches (not required, just suggested).
OPTION #1 recommended
- Measure the inside diameter of an existing ring for your desired finger, across the exact center of the ring and between the inside edges.
- Find your Diameter / US size on the chart below.
- If you’re unsure between 2 sizes, go with the larger one.
- Cut a 1/4 inch wide strip of paper long enough to overlap around your desired finger at the base. Pull the paper extra tight and overlapped.
- Mark a line across the sides of the paper anywhere. Do not mark from the end of the strip of the paper, your sizing will be too large.
- Then measure in-between the two lines you marked.
- Find your Circumference / US size on the chart below.
- If you’re unsure between 2 sizes, go with the smaller one.
Head into a local department store or jewelry store and have your finger sized in US sizing for free.
Super Easy! That's It!