US Ring Size Chart
All sizing on our site is in US sizing.
If you know your US ring size and you were sized at a jewelry store or department store in the past, you're all set, head to the product pages and select your US sizing.
If you bought a ring from a general fashion store in the past and that is your sizing basis, we do recommend that you complete Option #1 below just to double check the sizing to make sure it matches (not required, just suggested).
OPTION #1 recommended
- Measure the inside diameter of an existing ring for your desired finger, across the exact center of the ring and between the inside edges only. The MM measurement needs to be exact please.
- Do not add or subtract MM's from your exact measurement, this will cause a sizing issue. We are true to size using the exact MM you have.
- Find your Diameter to US size match on the chart below.
- Cut a 1/4 inch wide strip of paper long enough to overlap around your desired finger at the base. Pull the paper extra tight when marking a line.
- Mark a line across the sides of the paper anywhere. Do not mark from the end of the strip of the paper, your sizing will be too large.
- Then measure in-between the two lines you marked.
- Repeat this several times with extra tight pulling.
- Find your Circumference to US size match on the chart below.
- If you’re unsure between 2 sizes, go with the smaller size down.
Head into a local department store or jewelry store and have your finger sized in US sizing for free.
Super Easy! That's It!