US Ring Size Chart
All sizing on our site is in US sizing.
Use the following guide and chart to find your US size.
Ring sizing can seem confusing, but all it really takes is a few minutes to complete.
If you're still unsure about your ring size after you look through the options below, you can simply head to your local department store and have your fingers fitted quickly and for free. We recommend department stores in your local mall, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
To quickly and easily size yourself, Watch the video below, Read the text instructions, and Use the international sizing chart at the bottom of this page.
Below is a simple at-home tutorial you can do to quickly measure any finger you'd like. Once you have the correct measurement, you can simply find your USA ring size from the chart at the bottom of this page.
Please read the bullet points after the video as well.
Finding your ring size is very simple. For the most accuracy, measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (worn on the same hand and finger), and then find that measurement on the Ring Sizing Chart. If you don’t have a ring to use, follow these easy steps:
- Cut a strip of paper long enough to overlap around your finger
- Wrap the paper around your finger, between the base of your desired finger and the knuckle, not too loose and not too tight, just able to snuggly move over your knuckle, and mark a line across both paper strips where they hold your snug fit.
- Measure the paper from mark to mark
- Find that measurement on the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
- Repeat this 3 times so you know for sure please
The average ring size for women is size 7 (for US and Canada) or size N½ (for UK and Australia).
The average ring size for men is size 10 (for US and Canada) or size T½ (for UK and Australia).
When measuring to determine ring size, ensure that you are measuring the exact finger (and hand) where the ring will be worn.
When determining the ring size from an existing ring, ensure that the ring you choose to measure is worn on the exact finger as the new ring.
A ring should fit secure enough so that it will never fall off. It should have a loose comfortable fit when sliding it over your knuckle.
International Ring Sizing Chart