by Jesus Zabala - 6 min read
What Are the Price Ranges for Skull Rings
The price matters greatly if you want to expand your skull ring collection or buy your first piece. So, what are the price ranges for skull rings? The answer depends and varies based on the materials used, the craftsmanship, and the size of the skull ring you intend to buy.
Some manufacturers tend to sell overpriced pieces that are of low quality, meaning the price is not always an indicator of quality. It is best to buy from reputable manufacturers that produce high-quality skull rings.
All our pieces are handmade with the highest-quality materials in Bali, from where we ship them to you.
What Are the Price Ranges for Skull Rings
On our online store, you will find both pricey and affordable skull rings, allowing you to choose a quality piece at a price you can afford. Our unique skull rings are the product of our highly talented metalsmiths working in Bali.
The prices for our skull rings range between $99 and $409, depending on the materials and size of the ring. The skull rings are available in the following metals:
- Sterling silver
- A mix of two metals
Every ring is handmade in our studio in Bali, Indonesia, with utmost care. The designs are fully original.
Gold Skull Rings
The skull rings made of gold are among our pricier options, yet they are not as expensive as some low-quality online stores. If you want to and have the funds to invest in unique gold skull rings, they will make you stand out.
Our golden rounded ring has a simple design, a small skull sculpture, and a raw finish. It is available in two gold options, 14K gold and 24K gold-plated.
The prices for each piece are:
You might be interested in: How long does gold plated jewelry last?
Sterling Silver Skull Rings
If you want a more affordable option than gold, our sterling silver rings are the ones for you. The sterling silver pieces are made with 925 sterling silver, meaning they are durable and high quality.
You can choose from several sterling silver skull rings:
- MINI JIVE | 925 Sterling Silver ($129) - Same simple design as its golden counterpart. The sterling silver ring design weighs 1.27 grams and is a great choice for those who prefer silver over gold.
- JIVE SKULLS RINGS | 925 Sterling Silver ($159) - This rounded ring has a bolder design with many small skull sculptures and weighs 16.2 grams. It is an excellent choice for those who like statement rings.
- FIRST HUMAN RING | 925 Sterling Silver ($169) - This original design has a rustic-aged finish.
- KNOWLEDGE SEEKER SKULL RING | Sterling Siver ($169) - This ring has a design of a skull with deflated features and a rugged finish.
- PROTECTION RING | 925 Sterling Silver ($189) - This silver sterling protection ring has the yin and yang symbol lined with small skull sculptures. It is a great statement piece.
Brass Skull Rings
We make our brass skull rings with high-quality brass, ensuring our clients get only the best and most durable products. All the gold and sterling silver designs are available in brass materials for a lower price than their counterparts.
- MINI JIVE SKULLS RING | Brass ($99) - The brass version of the simple rounded ring with a skull sculpture.
- JIVE SKULLS RING | Brass ($129) - The same bold design with many small skull sculptures as the sterling silver version.
- KNOWLEDGE SEEKER SKULL RING | Brass ($139) - This is a statement ring with a skull design with deflated features.
- FIRST HUMAN RING | Brass ($139) - Same as the sterling silver version, the brass skull ring's design has a rustic aged finish.
- PROTECTION RING | Brass ($149) - The yin and yang ring lined with intricate skull sculptures is more affordable than its sterling silver counterpart.
- SKULL & STONE RING | Brass ($159) - This bold statement ring has a skull design with deflated features and a stone with a rugged finish.
Skull Rings With Mixed Metals
If you like being the center of attention, getting a bold ring with two or more metals is the right choice. Rings manufactured with two metals are eye-catching due to the different color tones.
- Our mixed metal mask ring is available in two versions. KO-OMOTE MASK RING | Brass & 925 Sterling Silver for $169 and KO-OMOTE MASK RING | 925 Sterling Silver & Brass for $199.
- The JIVE SKULLS RING | Silver & Gold Eyes is $409. This attention-grabbing rounded ring features small skull sculptures with silver and gold eyes.
Gold and Silver Jewelry: The Reasons for the Price Disparity
Gold has always been a higher-valued metal than silver. Kingdoms and countries used both silver and gold as a form of money before printing. Gold is rarer, denser, and does not tarnish. These are a few of the reasons why it has a higher value than silver and other metals.
The reasons for the high value of gold and the price of skull rings made with it are the following:
- Seen as a symbol of wealth, power, and royalty throughout history.
- Gold is a difficult metal to extract and rare to find.
- It’s a malleable metal that is easy to shape and use.
- Durable, non-corrosive metal.
- Seen as an investment opportunity.
Sterling Silver Jewelry: Why Buy It?
Besides gold, silver is the most used metal for jewelry. Even though gold has a higher market value, many prefer silver for skull rings. Silver jewelry is easy to style with any outfit without clashing, which is not true for gold.
There are many types of silver with varying degrees of pure silver contained. Of all of them, sterling silver is the preferred silver type by both jewelers and buyers. Fine silver (99.9%) is soft and malleable, which is prone to damage.
However, sterling silver is 92.5% silver, and the rest consists of other metals, typically copper. Because of its composition, sterling silver is more durable and easier to work with when making jewelry.
Sterling silver skull rings are worth buying because:
- They are durable and more affordable than gold.
- Sterling silver skull rings are easy to style with any outfit.
- Plenty of design options.
- Because of its affordability, it is easier to build a collection.
- It’s a hypoallergenic metal.
- Simple to maintain.
Brass Jewelry: Is It Worth It?
Consider buying brass if you can’t afford to invest in gold or sterling silver skull rings. Brass is another material used ever since humans first began wearing jewelry. It is the most readily available metal alloy manufactured from zinc and copper.
Brass skull rings are worth it because of the following:
- Affordable prices for most people.
- Polished brass does not tarnish.
- Easy to style.
- Durable and easy to maintain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which metal is more affordable for skull rings?
Even though gold is the most expensive metal in jewelry production, it isn’t everyone's preference.
Sterling silver is usually preferred by most when buying skull rings. Many people consider sterling silver more elegant and easier to style. You can match sterling silver with every aesthetic and wear it daily as it is incredibly durable.
Are all skull rings expensive?
The price ranges for skull rings vary based on different quality levels and the metals used. Not every skull ring is expensive. There are plenty of affordable options that are durable and of high quality.
Just because one skull ring is more expensive than another doesn’t mean it’s right for you. You may not like the design or the inability to style the more expensive ring with your outfits.
This means that the more affordable skull rings will often look better with your style. But if you like a more expensive skull ring and have the means to purchase it, do it. Jewelry is always a good investment.
Should I buy a more expensive skull ring?
The choice of how much you spend is entirely up to you and your budget. If you want to buy a gold skull ring because it matches your style, you should do it. Gold is also a good investment as its value is consistent.
If you don’t want to spend too much on jewelry, buy sterling silver or brass skull rings. Sterling silver and brass rings are more affordable than gold, but durable if made with high-quality materials.
You should buy a skull ring that fits your style and budget.
So, what are the price ranges for skull rings? The answer is that the prices vary based on the materials used and the size of the skull ring. For example, our store features skull rings made from gold, sterling silver, and brass, with prices ranging from $99 up to $409.
With this price range, everyone may afford a high-quality skull ring no matter their budget. Browse our selection and see which of our unique designs catches your eye
- DESIGNED & HANDMADE IN BALI
- FREE RESIZING FOR EVERY PIECE
- FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS
- 100% SAFE & SECURE CHECKOUT